Founded in 1956, Cabinet Veyssade is a Business Law firm with a significant number of foreign customers that has always been featured by its strong tax expertise.
Thus, it currently includes seven lawyers, among three of them belonged to the French tax administration.
The firm may also assert a very good inside knowledge, of the corporate world.
The main tasks of the Cabinet are dedicated to companies in the fields of advising, assistance and defence :
- creating, legal and tax monitoring, restructuring, transmissions, LBO ...
- their managers (income tax, wealth tax, gift and inheritance taxes)
- international transactions (transfer pricing, international expansion, expatriation ...)
- tax audits
- pre or post acquisition due diligence
- litigation (tax, social, business law)
With a constant development strategy which focuses on its clients stakes, Cabinet Veyssade assists them in a partnership approach, based on their real expectations.